Join us for the fifth week of Track season and night five of six weeks of Dark Day Pétanque at Goode Farm! Boules from 5-6:30PM. Pétanque players, arrive on time! As always, we invite onlookers as well as players to stay for dinner. Dinner is from 7-9. Children welcome*. No Dogs.
Farm Dinner with guest chef, Tom Yoshikama
- beet-cured salmon with herbed cream cheese
- potato waffle latke
- bean and corn salad
- tomato rubbed grilled bread with tomato salad and whipped ricotta
- roasted eggplant spread on a homemade cracker
- grain salad with fresh herbs
- roasted beets with citrus, olives and horseradish
Suggested donation is $25-$35 per adult. RSVP required TEXT 202-445-0809
*If you plan to bring your child, do note that we expect children to be supervised at all times. Ours is a working farm and is not, as such, "child-proofed." Children are not to enter the barn or pool area under any circumstance. Children are not to enter the house (unless to use the bathroom) and must be supervised by an adult.
We kindly ask that guests of all ages refrain from gathering in the kitchen or areas where food is being prepared.